Servpro Of Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach , FL 33060
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you love working with people and educating them? Do you want to be a leader in a great company?
Then dont miss your chance to join SERVPRO of Pompano Beach! As the Office Manager , you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage Like it never even happened!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then youll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO of Pompano Beach employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Provide leadership with strategic thinking and exemplify excellent customer service. Ensure annual divisional initiatives aligned with company initiatives are completed. Ensure a quality team of properly trained employees produce jobs completed according to SERVPRO Franchise procedures and processes. Communicate with management staff to stay updated on jobs, documentation, budgeting, and any customer issues.
- Coordinate and maintain company calendar and franchise communication
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash management
- Monitor compliance and risk management
- Ensure employment files and records accuracy
- Oversee performance management and documentation
- Document franchise annual plan and divisional performance
- Maintain accurate records in QuickBooks
- Monitor and maintain inventory, fixed assets, and business resume
- Maintain tax, insurance, and compliance requirements
- Maintain vendors, resources, and subcontractors
- Coordinate and administer payroll and benefits
- Lead HR efforts, re: recruiting, posting job descriptions, screening applicants and scheduling interviews
- Complete and document HR compliance
- Answer phones, provide customer service, and maintain log of all calls
- Schedule coordination
- Manage Work-in-Progress (WIP) Board
- Complete FNOL documentation
- Perform job completions
- Update Business Resume
- Maintain file system
- Review and route Bulletins
- Maintain proper on-hand delivery of office and general supplies
- coordinate birthday celebrations and Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings
- 5+ year(s) of office, accounting, or customer service management experience
- Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of ability and growth in managing an office environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multitask
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and QuickBooks
- Experience in customer service industry environment, a plus
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Experience in emergency response industry preferred
- Experience working with insurance companies desired
- bilingual Spanish preferred
- positive and bright personality
- adept at boosting employee morale and recognition
- comfortable working independently and within a team
Compensation is $16-20 depending on experience and qualifications
Medical insurance is not offered at this time.
We offer paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days and a 401K.
Please reply with your resume.