Los Angeles , CA 90066
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Now Hiring: Office Manager (Part-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, detail-oriented and self-motivated Office Manager to oversee daily office functions, as well as provide administrative support to the Operations Director. If youre a great communicator and problem solver who is extremely organized and has a positive attitude, this job is for you. The Office Manager will ensure the office runs smoothly at all times, while also proactively taking steps to improve day-to-day functions and efficiencies within the company. While this role primarily centers around the office, it does occasionally cross into other projects that require additional time and extreme discretion. As you work to complete tasks, attention to detail, discretion and efficiency are key.
- Engage and manage facility contacts and vendors, including building management, cleaners, landscapers, deliveries, and security.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Proactively and reactively resolve situations that require building maintenance/repairs.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Assist in preparation and coordination of team meetings, celebrations, and other cultural events and activities.
- Sign for and distribute incoming mail & packages.
- Assist with shipping and receiving logistics.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Keep the office clean, always.
- Manage and maintain the office equipment inventory system, overseeing equipment distribution check-in/check-out process.
- Ensure each team member, current or new, has the appropriate equipment needed to fulfill their job.
- Monitor company email inboxes and disseminate information and requests accordingly.
- Support new hire onboarding process, including setup of desk and equipment, welcome kit, key cards, alarm codes, business cards, credit cards, and so on.
- Assist with job postings and interview scheduling.
- Support scheduling, coordination and execution of internal team meetings.
- Maintain an exceptional state of organization and order around the office.
- Plan and coordinate travel for leadership team members and co-workers as needed.
- Support the Leadership Team with a variety of special projects and administrative functions.
- 2-5 years of facilities and/or office management experience in an agency environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and balance multiple projects, tasks and requests under tight deadlines.
- Ability to bustle about, bend, squat and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat DC, MS Office, Keynote, and Pages
- Reliable: responsive, available, and present.
- Organized: strong prioritization skills with an affinity for multitasking.
- Self-motivated: always looking for ways to do something better; forward thinking planner.
- Autonomous: self-motivated, scrappy, and able to operate with little to no direction.
- Problem-solver: whip smart and able to pick up knowledge fast and on-the-go.
- Trustworthy: Honest, reliable and trusted with sensitive information.
- Go-getter: strong desire to work in a rapidly growing environment and wear many hats with a do whatever it takes, attitude.
- Team Player: A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company matching 401K
- Cell phone and Wellness Reimbursements
*This organization participates in e-Verify.