Exodus Movement, Inc
Omaha , NE 68101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a detail-oriented and organized individual who is interested in an opportunity to work in the exciting world of cryptocurrency? Exodus is looking for an Office Manager in the Omaha/Lincoln, Nebraska area to support business owners and senior executives with administrative tasks that can maximize their productivity. This position will be fully remote with the exception of limited travel in the Omaha/Lincoln, Nebraska area.
What You Will Do.
- Oversee general administrative tasks.
- Work cross departmentally, handling multiple requests simultaneously, to make sure our company operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Light travel management and accommodation management.
- Be the go-to person for the company that keeps all of our documentation organized and safely filed.
- Manage employee access to platforms and answer questions related to such.
- Maintain our company documentation, including but not limited to our Company Directory and Personnel files.
- Occasional local travel required to meet with executives in the Omaha/Lincoln area.
Who You Are
- You have outstanding communication skills and can write clearly and concisely.
- You have previous experience managing moving parts of a remote organization
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are a team player and have the ability to work independently.
- You are adaptable and think on your feet, proactively solving problems.
- You have exceptional organizational skills and learn new tools and processes quickly.
- You are very familiar with Slack, G Suite and Microsoft office.
- You are very technically-savvy and willing to adapt to new tools and technologies.
Characteristics We Look For, Straight from our Own Team
- You take initiative. We all tend to wear different hats from time to time, so we encourage trying out new things.
- You're passionate. Exodus is not just a job, its a mission.
- You're empathetic. The ability to give and receive feedback with empathy is instrumental in individual growth and company growth.
- Youre focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who dont wait around for direction.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- An Opportunity to build the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- A Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- The opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves in hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on two pillars.
- Efficiency. You can expect the process to take about two weeks. We know what its like to wait several weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and we want to be respectful of your time.
- Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with transparency and respect. We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on empathy, radical candor, initiative, and humility.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.