Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Deposco is a fast-growing leader with our SaaS order management and fulfillment software application suite that optimizes supply chain operations. We empower some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world- retailers, distributors, 3PLs and brands - by helping them optimally allocate, source and fulfill orders across multiple channels. With Deposcos Bright Suite, companies can synchronize data flows between over 60 systems connecting e-commerce, marketplaces, accounting, ERP, shipping and more.
Our Team is looking for a passionate, and engaging Office and Administrative extraordinaire! The focus of this position is our team experience in and around the office. This position is an integral role of our Admin team and reports directly to the Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO.
What Youll Do:
- Oversee all daily office functions and maintain the office to reflect our company culture
- Serve as the first point of contact and greet office visitors as you cover the front lobby
- Be responsible for all vendor management, including ordering equipment and supplies, managing and monitoring service levels, invoice reconciliation and addressing unsatisfactory vendor services
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the kitchen, storage closets, meeting rooms and common spaces
- Facilitate internal cross-department meetings & Board Meetings
- Assist in office expansion - from high level to the nitty gritty details
- Fill in for members of the EA team during time off and leave to ensure effectiveness of our executive team
What Youll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- An interest or desire in developing expertise in administrative support, logistical planning and vendor management
- 1-3 years of office administration experience
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google G-Suite
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with a commitment to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment
- High level of professionalism and effective interpersonal communication style particularly with board members, executives, and senior level staff
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Sensitivity toward cultural diversity and an ability to work across various regions of the world
- Entrepreneurial-minded and willing to wear many hats
- Proven budget management
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with prior experience interacting with Executives, Sales and Marketing colleagues.
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility to react quickly in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- Willing to work on site full time
Perks:Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experienceCompany equityBe part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.Standing desk (if youre into that sort of thing) and choice of your own computer.Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.Corporate office with quiet areas and Avalon for lunch as well as shopping right around the corner.Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.