JLM Strategic Talent Partners
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is currently seeking an Office Engineer, preferably with experience in the construction industry, to join a major construction project in the greater Seattle area. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading company in the industry and experience tremendous professional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and log shop drawings; assist field engineers with processing of submittals and RFIs
- Code materials, labor and equipment.
- Procurement and timely delivery of materials to the project.
- Process material submittals and requests for information.
- Assist with Subcontract administration
- Acquire and assist with closing construction-related permits
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent experience in a construction related position preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Must have strong organization skills
- Must be highly motivated
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications, and technical documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with Prolog or PM Web is a plus
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.