Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Austin , TX 78705
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Zengistics is a transportation and freight management company specializing in helping commercial shippers move their freight throughout North America. Our mission is to provide optimal customer service by utilizing our transportation software platform to ensure that our customers product arrives safely and on time. Zengistics is consistently growing and is looking to add a new member to the team.
Zengistics is looking for an Office and Events Coordinator to add to our HR team. As an Office and Events Coordinator, you are responsible for everything from keeping the office running day-to-day, to planning our quarterly and annual events, and of course promoting our amazing Zengistics culture!
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day office duties, including office organization, supplies
ordering, and inventory
- Manage all facilities, including vendor relationships
- Work with IT and Managers for office organization and seating arrangements for new hires or team moves
- Stock and maintain the kitchen on a daily basis
- Manage the Zen Store, including purchasing and designing new items, promoting items,
delivering items, and keeping inventory
- Order and keep inventory of non-Zen Store items (ex. Hats, Zen shirts, etc.)
- Plan and execute all in-office and out-of-office events, including Happy Hours, the Holiday Party, Monthly Tournaments, etc.
- Hype all Zengistics events and ensuring maximum company participation
- Work with Marketing to promote Zengistics culture and events internally and externally
- Lead, organize, and facilitate all Austin Sports and Social teams
- Work with the Finance team to understand and stay within budget for all events and office
- Promote companys reputation as Best Place to Work
- Responsible for shipments to our out of state offices and retrieving mail each day
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year of Office experience required, Events Coordination experience a plus!
- Highly motivated individual with an outstanding work ethic and competitive drive
- Exceptional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Competitive base salary
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- 100% company-paid health benefits
- Voted one of the best places to work in the Austin American Statesman 2018
- Free parking
- 401k Employer Match
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly catered lunch
- Top of the line equipment and software programs
- Wellness Program
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Brand new office on hip Rainey Street
- Casual dress code