Washington , DC 20002
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a team of agency veterans, startup nerds, former political operatives, and craigslist enthusiasts. Our people are trusted by the biggest brands in the world to turn their message into an experience. We have worked with tech giants, major nonprofits, issue/advocacy campaigns and national media outlets. Our team works hard and smart. We care about each other and our clients. An agency can only succeed if it has the information it needs to make smart business decisions, which is why we need talented people like you.
What's the Job?
The Office Coordinator will assist the company in administrative matters including client relations, and general office operations.
- Welcome visitors and provide assistance as needed
- Manage phone calls and provide assistance to clients and vendors
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail and packages; receive and sign for mail/packages and distribute to appropriate recipient
- Research and book executive travel arrangements
- Assist with executive expense reports.
- Facilitate internal communication.
- Monitor, order, and organize office equipment, supplies, and snacks
- Research and place orders for weekly team lunches
- Develop and coordinate office activities
- Support administrative teams projects
- Demonstrated management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- The successful candidate must complete a background check
- Collaborative and creative work environment.
- Commuter benefits
- Free food. Stocked fridge, tons of coffee, weekly team lunches and dogs
- Unlimited vacation policy with approval