Office Concierge Hospitality Ambassador
Manhattan , NY 10024
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Concierge Professional offers white glove customer service to our clientele via face-to-face interaction, email and phone. You will provide prompt, courteous and customer-oriented services to employees. You will make recommendations and offer suggestions, as well as fulfill employee and visitor requests to satisfy their needs. This position requires exemplary hospitality skills and knowledge of the local area.
This is a full time position
Compensation for this role is $23 per hour
$1,000 Sign-on bonus after 90-days
Have a true passion for helping people through the services we provide, and making a positive difference in the lives of the people you interact with day to day. You will perform services such as:
- Provide uncompromising service to employees with various administrative duties including reception responsabilities
- Consistently provide best in class customer service in a corporate, fast paced structured environment
- Handling facilities requests
- Greeting vendors/employees
- Booking conference rooms
- Helping with set-up and breakdown of events
- Ordering/delivering catering
- Ensuring common space cleanliness
- Perform general information research on products and services
- Participate in onsite events promoting concierge services and new initiatives
- Hit monthly targeted goals assigned by the Onsite Manager
- Accountable for entering all documented data daily in the Circles record tracking system
- Project an approachable and professional image at all times
- Promote meaningful relationships through engaging and informed conversation with employees via face to face interaction, phone and email
- Maintain a general understanding of events occurring in the local area
- Respond to employee requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception
- Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives with team members and your Onsite Manager
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Able to adapt to schedule changes as needed to ensure appropriate staffing of desk
- Work with all assigned personnel in a collaborative manner maintaining utmost professionalism at all times with colleagues, visitors and guests.
- Understand and follow written and verbal job instructions.
- Understand and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures; customer rules and regulations; and building safety rules and regulations.
- Support the companys goals and objectives.
- Work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment.
- Accept feedback from others, set goals to improve performance based upon this feedback; exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily.
- 2+ years customer service experience desired
- Ability to effectively communicate policies and convey information in a manner easily understood by visitors and fellow employees.
- Employees will have an advance level of providing high-end customer service and will be trained in the Ritz-Carlton philosophy of hospitality and guest service philosophy which exemplifies and personifies anticipating guests needs.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire for continuous learning
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance starting the first day of the month after hire
- Long term and short term disability insurance pair for by Circles
- 401k with match
- Life insurance paid for by Circles
- Up to 15 days of PTO per year
- Paid holidays
- Access to discount programs
- 30 day paid sabbatical