Sheehan Family Companies
Westmoreland , NY 13490
Posted 11 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a competent part-time Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our office. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from scanning documents, filing and answering the phone to basic Accounts Payable functions.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work timely and diligently to help maintain smooth and accurate office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
This position is part-time, working 24 hours (3 days)/week.
- Maintain working knowledge of all office roles
- Assist with daily reconciliation and posting of billing invoices.
- Daily scanning of billing invoices into Edgar Software
- Daily scanning of Purchase orders into Edgar Software
- Weekly ordering of office supplies
- Answering phones, directing calls to proper person.
- Assisting Sales reps with adding to orders.
- Daily processing of Accounts Payable EFTs
- Assisting Customers at the window
- Monthly e-mailing of Sales Billbacks to Suppliers
- Supplier AR Report biweekly to corporate office
- Cover some Accounts Payable and Reconciliation duties when necessary
- Assist throughout the office as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in an office clerk role or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.