Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
ks , KS 66101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our company was founded in 1992 to deliver outstanding expertise in engineering and surveying services. Our team of professionals provide services to customers in development, telecom and public works. We strive to be leaders in the industry and take pride and ownership for being included on Inc. Magazine's top 5000 list and selected as one of the Zweig Groups Hot Firms.
BHC RHODES is looking for an Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks, helping to support our offices and ensure success. The ideal candidate will be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more.
- Ability to organize and maintain files and records
- Overseeing sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Friendly and knowledgeable when answering the phone, taking messages or redirecting calls to appropriate offices
- Skilled in the use of office equipment
- Familiarity with basic bookkeeping tasks
- Team mentality and willingness to assist in office management
- Inventory stock of office supplies
- Willing to perform various office duties
- High school diploma required
- Successful work experience as an office clerk or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Insurance