RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
Short/Long Term Disability
Term Life and AD&D Insurance
Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
This position will assist at the front desk within client location answering phones, greeting guests and answering customer questions. This role will also assist in other areas of office support services including: machine installations, toner delivery, checking and ordering supplies,.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Operate MS Office and Email systems
* Perform basic scanning responsibilities
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Performs furniture/conference room set up
* Performs Fulfillment functions
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
* Maintains daily meter and service logs.
* May travel between customer's buildings.
* Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
* Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials in a mailroom type environment
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
* Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
* Understanding of Ricoh Services Portfolio & Technology
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
* Some related experience is preferred.
* May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
* Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation