Bragg Insurance Agency
San Antonio , TX 78201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Front Office Assistant supports the vision and the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment and quality and uses outstanding customer service skills to meet the client intake and information services of both our internal and external customer
- Assembles & electronically distributes the weekly Newsletter.
- Answer, screen and forward inbound calls.
- Maintains paper and electronic filing systems.
- Sends member communications via email and mail.
- Provides coverage for front desk; greet, welcome, and direct visitors as necessary.
- Updates Membership spreadsheets and databases.
- Assists the Event Planner with coordinating member events, activities, and meetings.
- Sends welcome materials to new members as requested.
- Perform other duties as necessary or identified.
- High School graduate or GED
- One year prior front office or clerical experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Must pass pre-employment screening