Adventure RV sells and ships recreational products throughout the country. We specialize in towing and RV products and are seeking the right person to assist in the office. The duties will require entering invoices, customer support, online chats, emails, shipping, receiving, photography and general office duties. Advanced Internet knowledge and navigation is a must.
* Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Internet, Emails and Quickbooks
* Tracking of inbound freight to ensure the on-time arrival of product, via email, phone and internet.
* Timely follow-up of priority orders and delivery appointments
* Provide additional administrative support for the replenishment team as requested
* Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
* Reviewing/answering emails and online chats
* Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
* Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure
* Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents
* Strong administrative skills
* Self Motivated
* Detail Oriented
* Organizational skills
Salary depends on skills and experience. Flexible 30-40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, and casual dress.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.