Office Administrative Assistant
Strong Tower AC &Amp; Heating
Houston , TX 77043
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job SummaryOne of the main goals of our company is to keep our team of hardworking professionals happy and motivated. That's why we need you, a personable, enthusiastic administrative assistant who is flexible and committed to working hard. You will work hand-in-hand with our incredible team to organize, improve and implement filing systems, internal processes and client databases. You will have the exciting opportunity to foster team growth as we work to meet our yearly goals. You will also be challenged by the high-energy environment where you will be a key player in promoting our services. If you want to play an integral role in developing customer relationships and improving business processes, then consider working for us.Job Responsibilities
- Offer administrative support as needed, including (but not limited to) managing calendars, scheduling meetings, answering phones and taking detailed messages.
- dispatching crews to jobs
- Greet clients promptly and take care of their needs in a friendly and professional manner,.
- making proposals for customers
- contacting vendors about prices and availability
- Assist with filing expense reports, checking timesheets and ensuring that monthly payroll is completed accurately and on time.
- Organize and file digital and physical documents, including client interest forms, design layouts, client information and various reports.
- Follow up with clients and potential clients on a weekly, monthly or annual basis
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- Strong knowledge of word processing and Microsoft Office software, filing systems and general office procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and customer satisfaction evaluations
- Accuracy and attention to details
- High school diploma or equivalent
- knowledge of Quickbook a plus
- Previous administrative experience
- Bilingual (english and spanish)