Edenbrook Platteville, part of the Eden Senior Care network, in Platteville, WI is looking to hire a dynamic, energetic and exceptional Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) for our Long-Term Care, Rehab & Skilled Nursing Campus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
• Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
• Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
• Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
• Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
• Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
• Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
• Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The Nursing Home Administrator or Executive Director, must be licensed in Wisconsin and have ideally 3-5 years of experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Admin. We would consider a new LNHA as well.
Great team to work with, great corporate support and competitive compensation!
Eden Senior Care