Springfield , MA
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Director of Nursing at a prestigious long-term care and rehabilitation facility in Charlton, MA is now open.
We are looking for an RN with spectacular leadership skills and a proven history of success in a DON role.
If you are seeking a mission-driven, dynamic leadership role where you will lead in a collaborative, passionate, and patient-focused way, this Director of Nursing is for you.
The candidate who fills this role will provide support 180 patients by being the model of this organizations mission, goals, and values, while adhering to the regulatory guidelines of the operations and services provided.
This facility is ready to interview and hire their next nursing leader.
- Must possess an active license to practice as an Registered Nurse (RN) in Massachusetts
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience as a Director in a skilled nursing or long term care facility
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), MSN, CNS, or APRN preferred
- Qualified candidates will possess strong time management, problem solving, crisis management, and team-building skills. Ideal candidates will demonstrate flexibility, the ability to manage stress, and have experience in team management
- Excellent benefits package for full and part time positions including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance (effective on day one)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Tuition assistance