Nursing Content Manager (Nurse Educator)
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a nursing educator who is . . .
. . . ready to make a huge impact on nursing education as we know it?
. . . fired up to change the lives of thousands of nursing students for years to come?
. . . passionate, detailed-oriented, and ready to embrace the challenges of innovative E-Learning platforms?
ABOUT YOU . . .
- You talk about nursing education . . . not how it is, but how it SHOULD BE . . . . . . so much so that it drives your friends crazy!
- You have a desire to improve the experience of nursing students
- Youre passionately curious about education and nursing, and constantly subscribe to the most up-to-date releases from NCSBN, ANA, or even JAMA and Medscape
- You are aggressive, data-driven, and highly organized, and love being immersed in highly-focused deep work
- You are dedicated to the art and skill of nursing practice, and want to make every step of the nursing journey more attainable, to the point, and achievable for all nursing students.
ABOUT US . . .
We are NURSING.com, an online classroom supplement for nursing students that began our journey in 2015. We focus heavily on student success through clear and concise visual lessons and study tools. Our students are part of our Nursing Family and we LOVE our family. .
We are ridiculously passionate about education and improving online learning - and we see a very bright future!
WHAT YOULL DO
You will be responsible for managing our nursing content, focused on improving the ability for the nursing student to achieve mastery and success. The majority of this role will be focused on evaluating, updating, and maintaining all of the content that we provide for nursing students.
- Review and manage nursing content (including videos, lesson resources, outlines and NCLEX-style questions)
- Maintain up-to-date lesson content
- Prioritize user reported feedback to update content to both the company and industry standards
- Apply your knowledge of current nursing practice to nursing content
- Apply your knowledge of the current NCLEX test plan to any test items
- Collaborate with other team members to prioritize data-driven work
- Masters Degree Required (in Nursing or Education)
- An unencumbered Registered Nurse License in your state of practice
- 5 years + providing direct patient care
- Experience with Google Docs (Slides, Sheets, Docs) preferred
NICE TO HAVE:
- Strongly prefer a candidate with previous NCLEX Item Writing or NCSBN Training Certification
- Jira/Agile Experience
- 2+ years experience in elearning/edtech
- Experience and understanding of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Ruthless ability to apply 80/20 and extreme focus
- Deep desire to improve online learning - and disrupt the traditional college degree
- 100% medical coverage (60% for dependents)
- 10 days paid vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of millions of struggling college students
- Flexible working schedule
- Cereal bar, healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks, & beverages
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Education, professional training and professional license reimbursement
- Audible account access
This position is based in Portland, OR. Remote work until February 2021 - relocation required.
NURSING.com is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment that celebrates diversity.