VIEW JOBS9/21/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-20T00:00Part Time
Certified Nursing AssistantPart Time, PRN Certified Nursing Assistant First Shift, Second Shift
Brookdale Hamilton 1645 Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd Hamilton Township, NJ 08619
Job #: BSL68303
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor
* Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current nursing assistant certification (CNA) in the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One year of nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale Senior LivingHamiltonNJ
VIEW JOBS9/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-12T00:00Position Summary: Utilizes the nursing process to effectively assess the needs of patients; identifies a plan of care; implements and evaluates the care given. Provides direct and indirect care to patients and leads the patient care team toward goal achievement. Coordinates and directs care given by other team members. Addresses system issues to facilitate the provision of quality and efficient care. Delegates appropriately to other team members. Excellent communication skills, leadership ability, time management and problem solving skills required.
* Registered Nurse with a current State of New Jersey RN license.
* A minimum of one year recent clinical experience in acute care required.
* B.C.L.S. certification required.
* Hospital IV certification and Basic Arrhythmia Course required.
* A.C.L.S. certification preferred.
* Hospital Venipuncture Certification, Moderate Sedation Certification, Critical Care Course, Trauma Course, ABG Certification and 12 – Lead EKG Performance preferred.
HR Use Only:
Robert Wood Jonson University Hosp HamiltonHamiltonNJ
VIEW JOBS9/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-15T00:00MedAvante-ProPhase (MA-PP), a member of the WIRB-Copernicus Group, is a global provider of specialty solutions in clinical trials. Our goal is to optimize the selection, use, and analysis of behavioral endpoints to mitigate trial risk and maximize the likelihood of study success. Through collaboration and evidence-based innovation, we work to transform measurement science in clinical trials and improve outcomes for all stakeholders. Our services support all measurement-related activities in clinical trials and include eCOA and Endpoint Surveillance, Rater Qualification and Training, and Study Start-Up Support. By partnering with sponsors, CROs and sites, and using a risk-based approach, we deliver services that are highly customized to study needs and adapted regionally for global trials.
The Project Coordinator acts as a liaison between external site staff and internal Project Managers by acting as the initial point of contact for sites on projects involving site management activities, according to MA-PP SOPs and GCP. The successful incumbent provides quality customer service and assures that site management activities are performed and delivered on time and according to client expectations
* Act as Initial point of contact for investigative site inquiries regarding MA-PP study specific projects.
* Independently investigates, resolves or escalates issues to the appropriate internal team members.
* Collaborates with internal departments, such as Project Management, IT and Clinical Trial Services to create internal Site Management working documents (i.e. project specific addendums) and external site/client facing documents (i.e. site manuals).
* Update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management tools / systems. Set-up and maintain study files (study specific, investigator, etc.)
* Conducts MA-PP site management activities, including site activation, site training and issue resolution, ensuring highest customer satisfaction.
* Guides site raters through MA-PP training process from initial rater qualification to training completion.
* Serves as subject matter expert on internal systems and works with MA-PP clinicians on rater training and qualification for investigative sites and project activities (this may include but is not limited to managing site rater training or assessment activities.)
* Provides exceptional and timely external customer service by determining requirements, answering inquiries, researching and exploring issues to resolution, escalating the issues as needed, and maintaining internal issue management application.
* Train investigative sites on MedAvante-ProPhase study procedures, as needed.
* Bachelor's degree required, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution and clinical trial experience. (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
* Minimum of 1 year clinical trial experience required or related experience and/or training in a clinical services environment required.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and support multiple projects concurrently and able to manage a variety of tasks.
* Experience working with psychiatric (e.g. depressions, anxiety) indications preferred.
* Basic understanding of GCP.
* Knowledge of IRB regulations and submissions (informed consent, etc.) preferred.
* Strong communication, oral and writing skills.
* Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Able to work flexible hours to provide support on a global basis if needed.
* Experience with Salesforce a plus.
* Experience with trial management tools/systems preferred.
* Multi-lingual a plus.