VIEW JOBS12/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-09T00:00Overview
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
Now Hiring - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Hamilton, Hamilton Townhship NJ
Care One Hamilton
The Caenter's mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Opportunities to advance and grow your career
* And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
2. Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens.
3. Active nursing aide certification in the state of operation.
4. Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting. Dedication to quality care.
* Must be a certified or state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of the state.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
* Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
* Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
VIEW JOBS11/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-27T00:00PRN
Certified Nursing AssistantPRN Certified Nursing Assistant All Shifts Available
Brookdale Hamilton 1645 Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd Hamilton Township, NJ 08619
Job #: BSL7244666
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor
* Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulationsRequired skills and qualifications:
* Current nursing assistant certification (CNA) in the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One year of nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale Senior LivingHamiltonNJ
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Overview
Position #: 1385
* Provides management and oversight of nursing/clinical staff and patient care functions.
* Communicates and meets regularly with physicians and rehabilitation therapists to discuss patient progress and plan of action for patients out of work and those on modified/alternate duty as well as those out of work.
* Evaluates and coordinates patient and corporate client occupational health needs and makes recommendations for implementation.
* Functions as an "inside" sales representative and exercises discretion and judgement to advise corporate clients of clinical issues, how to maintain regulatory compliance, and builds strong professional relationships.
* Designs, implements and monitors clinical/nursing policies, procedures and forms, as well as provides interpretation for policies.
* Monitors center's utilization review and quality management assessment instruments and procedures, including preparing reports, statistics and ensuring compliance with NJDOH, NJDEP, JCAHO, and other regulatory agencies.
* Reviews medical records and ensures that documentation is accurate, complete and in compliance with all regulatory standards. Supervises release of medical records. Monitors center's infection control, quality assurance, performance improvement, and safety programs.
* Ensures quality, cost-effective medical care and communicates outcomes to patients, employers, insurance carriers and other parties.
* Maintains and uses the computerized workers' compensation tracking program and other databases to ensure quality care, to monitor client injuries/illnesses and unproductive time in conjunction with Workers' Compensation Representative, and to generate reports for clients.
* Provides direct nursing care based on need, as well as acts as a role model and resource person for other staff members Triages patients for medical staff.
* Coordinates on-and off-site service programs and ancillary services when needed.
* Coordinates the design and implementation of in-service training and other education.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
* Three years job-related experience in an occupational health setting.
* Two years supervisory experience.
* Strong computer skills and reasoning ability.
* Knowledge of NJ Workers' Compensation Statute, OSHA, US DOT, CDC standards.
* Frequent physical demands include: Sitting , Standing , Walking , Pinching/fine motor activities , Keyboard use/repetitive motion
* Occasional physical demands include: Climbing (e.g., stairs or ladders) , Carry objects , Push/Pull , Twisting , Bending , Reaching forward , Reaching overhead , Squat/kneel/crawl , Wrist position deviation
* Continuous physical demands include: Talk or Hear
* Lifting Floor to Waist 25 lbs. Lifting Waist Level and Above 15 lbs.