Nurses Needed For Events In Montgomery, AL
Labcorp Employer Services
Montgomery , AL 36112
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Labcorp Employer Services (LES) is a leading provider of biometric testing services, population health and comprehensive workforce wellness strategies. These services are performed by a network of LES personnel located throughout the country.
LabCorp Employer Services is seeking licensed healthcare professionals to administer vaccinations at clinics. Once hired, our staff have the ability to self-assign themselves to events in their area based on personal availability utilizing our online scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre-clinic comprehensive training on LES protocols.
Our staff are responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of clinics while adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations. Staff are also responsible for receiving clinic supplies, inventory management, and timely return of documentation and unused supplies.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
*TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Administer vaccinations while complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations
- Monitor participants during the vaccination process and manage adverse reactions if necessary
- Provide excellent customer service while putting participants at ease
- Receive all clinic supplies, including vaccine, and transport to and from site
- Perform clinic set up and cleanup
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Return participant PHI and post clinic documentation in a prompt and timely manner
- Return unused clinic supplies in a prompt and timely manner
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current license (RN, LPN, LVN, NP, PA, Pharmacist, etc.) in the state administering vaccinations
- Minimum of 1-year experience administering vaccinations
- Proficient taking blood pressure
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Knowledge of HIPPA, OSHA, and federal/state/local laws and regulations
- Must be willing able to receive and return clinic supplies
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Collared white shirt and black pants worn in a clean and professional manner with comfortable and clean closed-toe shoes with no visible tattoos/piercings (except single ear piercings).