Tenet Health Central Coast is an integrated healthcare system consisting of two acute care hospitals and four affiliated entities, including urgent care centers, clinics and ancillary services, across the Central Coast. The hospitals are Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, the county's only trauma center, in San Luis Obispo, California, and Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton, California.
Among their numerous recognitions for quality and compassion, each hospital has earned an "A" from the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade in every reporting period since it was created in 2012, both are internationally recognized Baby-Friendly birth facilities and both have earned the "LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leader" designation from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. Tenet Health Central Coast serves many diverse communities throughout the Central Coast, enabling all that come through our doors access to quality, coordinated care and advanced specialty services at convenient locations.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Reporting to the Unit Patient Care Services Director, the RN Residency Program Intern is responsible for actively participating in classroom training relating to the SVRMC RN New Grad Residency Program. Must work within training outline, which does not include RN licensure (pending NCLEX).
(1) Graduate of RN program (awaiting NCLEX testing)
(2) Current BLS Certificate
(3) ACLS certificate (within 1 year of hire).
(4) Successful completion of Intermediate Fetal Monitoring (within 1 year of hire)
(5) Successful completion of assigned didactic, on-line and classroom training (within timeframe allowed).
(6) Current NRP Certificate
(1) Has excellent observation, good nursing judgment/critical thinking, and good oral and written communication skills.
(2) Ability to work with multiple tasks in a team setting utilizing interpersonal, organizational and prioritizing skills.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation