Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Nurse Practitioner (Np)
El Dorado Hills , CA 95762
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are actively recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our dynamic Corporate Medical team in El Dorado Hills. As the NP, you will share in the medical team's common goal of disease prevention, health maintenance and safety in the workplace for all associates. Wellness is a real passion for this company; this is a fantastic opportunity to ensure Wellness stays at the forefront and remains a focus for our employee population.
You will partner with the various Wellness Centers across the US to ensure associates are familiar with and utilizing programs. You will aid in running the programs in incentivizing for utilizing our services and living a healthier lifestyle. Are you a self-starter and passionate about joining a talented and diverse team? Are looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we urge you to read below.
- You will be responsible for providing clinical care and counseling with an emphasis on risk factor modification, health assessment, and disease prevention.
- You will evaluate, diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries. Using your better judgment, you will make appropriate medical referrals when necessary. Perform medical testing such as EKGs, phlebotomy, pulmonary function testing, audiometry, and body fat analysis. Maintain the laboratory and perform CLIA-waived testing. Provide ergonomic evaluations.
- Organize and promote various medical programs such as flu vaccinations, health screenings, and lunch and learns and actively participant in Safety Meetings and quarterly Wellness Committee meetings.
- You will promote all medical resources as appropriate, including referrals to the disease and lifestyle management programs and EAP referrals.
- You will utilize the electronic medical record for accurate and timely documentation of all patient encounters.
- Current valid Nurse Practitioner license to practice in California.
- Current DEA certificate.
- CPR/AED certification or working towards certification.
- Ongoing participation in Continuing Medical Education.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience with Occupational Health.
- NP experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic computer skills
- Current DEA Certificate
Base Salary- Excellent
Full-time Benefits- Full
This is an ideal position with someone who is looking for a full-time position, benefitted and with a bonus to help with the wellness programs for this 800+ location in the Sacramento area. The population is product and print/operations environment with business associates as well. Hours will be Mon-Thurs. 10-7pm and Fri 9-4 to help accommodate working with second shift associates