Nurse Practitioner - New Haven, CT
New Haven , CT 05472
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you Nurse Practitioner looking for a career opportunity in healthcare technology? Vatica Health is seeking clinically experienced and detailed-oriented Nurse Practitioner's to join our team.
As a Nurse Practionier you will be performing Medicare Annual Wellness Onsite and/or Telehealth visits for several office locations. The visits will be performed in the Vatica tool and will be compliant with all CMS regulations. In the interim, the provider collects, reviews, analyzes and validates patient health data to improve care coordination, support quality of care and value-based care initiatives, and drive appropriate risk adjustment coding and documentation. Additionally, this role is responsible for driving participation and Vatica encounter utilization among contracted practices. When required by applicable State law, the advanced practice provider may have a supervising or collaborative physician agreement with the assigned practices and will work closely with practice office staff and the local Vatica clinical teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Medicare Annual Wellness Onsite and/or Telehealth visits using the Vatica tool and abiding by all CMS regulations.
- Deliver excellent patient care and follow-up.
- Work with the office managers at each location to drive high penetration rates.
- Create detailed and comprehensive patient medical records in Vaticas Well365 technology by researching and gathering information from multiple sources and consolidating it into the Vatica medical record.
- Use clinical judgement and data to reconcile conflicting information from various sources.
- Consistently maintain minimum daily and weekly chart productivity and quality metrics, as communicated by the Clinical Operations leadership team.
- Build strong relationships with providers and staff; ability to embed yourself in multiple practices and be a contributing and valuable member of each team
- Develop proficiency with Vaticas Well365 technology to provide practical, effective, daily support to practices. Ensure adoption and proficient pre-visit, visit and post-visit processes are established, leading to effective use of the Vatica technology platform.
- Develop strong knowledge of the VCC Master Bundle, Roster/Schedule Reconciliation, and basic practice engagement/management, including timely and thorough Salesforce documentation.
- Follow-up: ability to persuade and persist with providers to meet deadlines.
- A certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) with considerable clinical experience. (3 to 5 years preferred, Internal Medicine, Primary Care experience preferred.)
- Active license in the State in which you reside or work
- Delivery of excellent patient care.
- Existing credentials with local health plans preferred.
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures.
- Risk Adjustment Coding knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures.
- Strong ability to prioritize, make decisions, delegate, and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, other advanced practice providers, nursing staff, and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, software, EMR systems and cell phones.
- Geriatric, Adult Medicine or Family Medicine specialty is a plus.
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various offices.
- Corporate acumen
- Willingness to take and pass AAPC CRC course within the first 90 days of employment.
VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Every single person at Vatica Health is working to fight the good fight every single day. What we do matters, a lot. If you are looking for a job that has real meaning and youd like to work with people who care deeply about what they do, weve got that.
- We work hard (see point above), but we dont forget to have fun. I want a job that is dull, said no one ever.
- We believe in fostering a culture of servant leadership command and control is so 1990s. We look for brilliant people that are great at what they do because they love what they are doing.
- We know that teams are exponentially more successful than the sum of their individuals. Our teams value what each member brings to the table and also values continuous improvement of each team member as well as the whole team.
- We love learning. And we love working with people who love learning. Our industry changes every single day; stagnation is not an option.
- And of course, we offer the usual goodies Medical / dental insurance, PTO, 401k match, and the like.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills We believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) If you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k match We want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- We love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 4 weeks of PTO (Everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Monday through Friday (normal business hours) work week (No more working weekends, overnights, or on call shifts, and especially NO WORKING ON HOLIDAYS!-We believe family comes first!
- Reimbursement for RN license and Continuing Education Credits
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it!
Check us out on Glassdoor!