Nurse Practitioner- Home Health Full Time (Bilingual)
El Paso , TX 79901
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to create their own schedule and earn great money!
We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to assist on a current project for in home health risk assessment positions in El Paso, Texas and surrounding counties. Full or part-time schedules available. New Grads strongly considered.
- $90-$95 per assessment.
- Health assessments take 45-60 minutes to complete
- Assessments are captured and submitted electronically via company provided laptop
- Online training in less than 2 hours
- Quick credentialing process
- Scheduling is done for you, via secure website access
- Malpractice and Liability covered
- Provider will need to be available for 40+ hours of availability per month.
- Schedules available 7 days a week.
- Must be Texas licensed and have an active BLS card.
New Grads strongly considered.
THE RECRUITING NETWORK (TRN)
is a corporate search firm specializing in the Healthcare and Consumer Products industry. The category emphasis for most of our search is in Allied care. We are focused on Respiratory/Sleep Lab, Occupational/Physical Therapy, Lab Tech/Lab Management, Pharmacy, Radiology/Imaging, Nurse/Nurse Management, Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Hospice/Home Health/Skilled Nursing and all aspects of Management/Executive Healthcare recruitment. We also recruit Physicians for private practice and Hospitalists for our clients.
Our organization is committed to excellence in recruitment. With our staff of experienced recruiters, we provide each client with a vast knowledge of the industry and the tools necessary to be competitive in your important search.