Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Greensburg , PA 15601
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently looking for Board Certified Nurse Practitioners to conduct Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members. Must have experience in Family, Geriatric, Psychiatric, and/or Acute Care. Home care or hospice experience is a plus. Per-diem employee benefits include a monthly cell phone discount, various entertainment and travel discounts, a 401K, paid training and mileage reimbursement!Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Available to complete a minimum of 25 assessments per month.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.