Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Pawtucket , RI 02860
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently looking for Per DiemBoard Certified Nurse Practitioners (ANP, GNP, FNP, ACNP) to conduct Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members. Paid training, mileage reimbursement, malpractice insurance, and a tablet are provided to qualified applicants.Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.