Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice
Tallahassee , FL 32301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Nurse Practitioner is a licensed practitioner who is responsible for independently managing health problems and coordinating health care for patients in accordance with State and Federal guidelines and regulations and the nursing standards of care. We are looking for a professional Nurse Practitioner who can deliver primary medical care to a wide variety of patients at our site.
- Serve as a resource for patients in need for care information, counseling, and guidance for any patient conditions in an outpatient setting
- Provide patient education about clinical conditions, diagnostic testing, preventative care, and prescribed treatments.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools
- Perform initial patient screenings, obtain past medical and medication hx, completes ROS, Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patients age-specific needs.
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Promoting a safe environment
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- FNP BC Family Nurse Practitioner certification for Florida
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure in Florida
- Minimum 2 years experience
- IM/IV skills along with experience performing basic procedures
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); PALS provider card
- Must be familiar with the EHR medical charting system
- Maintain Strong and current infectious disease knowledge and practices
- Strong written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to perform independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle high stress situations
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.