Nurse Practitioner (NP) Onsite COVID-19 Testing (Buisness to Buisness)Cambridge,Massachusetts This is a Full-Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT position expected to last several months, for COVID 19 Testing. Can Start Within 2 WeeksJob Description:
Provide clinical oversight for testing services in a unique COVID-19 patient testing environment, including but not limited to onsite employer clinics, mobile sites, and onsite retail locations
Educate patients on maintaining proper health
Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high quality treatment
Document all patient care within an electronic health record
Works independently: is self- motivated, prioritizes and solves problems, takes initiative, and advocates for their patients and their practice
Maintains self-awareness and professionalism of individual actions and how they impact the clinic, practice, and healthcare industry
Nurse Practitioner Background:
Completion of Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required
VIEW JOBS1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-15T00:00Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard Pay
Who We Are:
At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our mobile app, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, access career and educational opportunities, and connect with a supportive, global network of clinicians.
Who You Are:
You're a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) looking for an opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care settings and experience in long term care and assisted living.
Perks & Rewards
When you join the connectRN community, you're joining more than just a flexible way to earn income. We have a comprehensive rewards & benefits package for our clinicians.
Free connectRN scrub sets and exclusive discounts to top industry brands like Grey's Anatomy, Cherokee and others STATcash (same day pay!) program access and direct deposit Unlimited referral bonuses for helping us grow our community Free or discounted online degree programs, trainings continuing education credits from multiple education partners
Giveaways and rewards as a part of our Clinician Appreciation program
An active online community to meet clinicians near you and expand your network
Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment. Record patient histories, administer medications, perform diagnostic tests, and develop patient care plans with other members of the medical care team. Operate and monitor medical equipment as necessary. Report to a charge nurse or supervisor
A current license to work as an RN in the state in which you are applying. Minimum High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an accredited RN program Experience working in long term care or similar care settings
A professional, team-player attitude and a commitment to maintaining a reliable shift history
Pay and Compensation
As a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a base hourly rate plus additional bonuses and incentives
$40-$42 per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where available
Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base rate Regular bonuses for high demand shifts
PandoLogic. Category:Healthcare, Keywords:Registered Nurse (RN), Location:Cambridge, MA-02238ConnectrnCambridgeMA
VIEW JOBS1/13/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-13T00:00799 Concord Ave, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02189, United States of America*
This RN will be a DaVita teammate, but work in the following (but not limited to) hospitals: Cambridge Hospital, Everett Hospital, Winchester Hospital, Mount Auburn and New England Baptist. *
DaVita is seeking a *Registered Nurse* who is looking to give life to patients in an Acute Hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients.
If you haven't considered Nephrology nursing before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
* What you can expect:*
* *Use your critical care thinking skills. *Whether this is the first or a blip in their chronic treatment, our RNs are experts in educating our patients and families. You'll be able to leverage your nursing skills for patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
* *Not just hemodialysis. *Acute RNs may deliver nephrology care across multiple renal therapies: peritoneal, continuous renal replacement and apheresis.
* *Autonomy in a hospital setting. *Deliver dialysis to patients at a particular hospital or group of hospitals and become an integral part of their team and ours. As a teammate in an acute setting you work on your own almost all of the time. Each day you assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critical patients. Our Hospital Services group performs 1.1M treatments annually.
* *Dynamic environment.* No two days are ever the same for an acute dialysis nurse. You'll work within a variety of settings (ICU, CCU, ER and more), and you'll be able to keep learning new nursing skills on top of dialysis.
* *Schedule:* Provide emergent, lifesaving care during on call shifts. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs. Must be in commutable distance based on on-call requirements.
* *The Gold Seal*. As an Ambulatory Health Care accredited provider, DaVita is following and meeting the highest standards of care, providing care in line with the highest industry standards according to The Joint Commission. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
* What We'll Provide: *
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most: robust health care coverage, retirement planning and savings tools, opportunities for career development, and well-being resources.
* *Comprehensive benefits:* Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, PTO cash out, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items from your cell phone plan to movie tickets, Bright Horizons backup care, elder care and more.
* *Paid training:* DaVita offers all new teammates a robust, paid training program to help you gain the right dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
* *Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime*. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
* 3000+ locations and 800+ hospital partnerships across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
Some additional details about this position:
* Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
* Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
* You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
* You Must Have (aka. Requirements):*
* Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule with mandatory overtime required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing.
* Work long days without notice
* Ability to travel to multiple hospitals within a given area (Be sure to ask your recruiter about the commute range for this position.)
* Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
* Physical Requirement: nurses often have to push/pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
* Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
* You might also have (a.k.a. preferred, not required):*
* Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic setting
* Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience
* Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN)
Nurses: if this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.
Questions? Email us at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or send us a message on our DaVita Careers Facebook page.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this means [click here.](https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)DavitaCambridgeMA
VIEW JOBS1/11/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-11T00:00The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
* Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
* Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Competitive Salaries
* Referral Bonuses
* Travel Reimbursement
* Shift Differentials
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Direct Deposit/Free Checking
* Unlimited Free CE Credits
* Minimum Requirements:*
* At Least 1 Year of Recent Acute Care Experience
* ASN, BSN or MSN Required
People from all over the country love visiting Boston for a variety of reasons. It's a major educational hub home to dozens of esteemed colleges and universities such as Harvard, Berklee College of Music and Tufts. It's home to a well-known theatre district that includes the Boston Ballet and Boston Symphony Orchestra. With its prominent role in the American Revolution, there are scores of historical sites relating to that period such as the Freedom Trail and Boston Common. The city is a hub to a rich contemporary music scene. In Boston, there's something for everyone, whether you want to check out a ballgame at Fenway Park, attend a new art exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts or grab some famed New England Clam Chowder on the Boston Pier.
Cross Country Nurses has more of the travel nursing jobs that you want. We currently have an opportunity in the *Boston, MA* area for a Psychiatric Unit Registered Nurse (RN), however if this position isn't right for you... don't worry about it. We have new and exciting Psychiatric Unit assignments coming in every day, in fantastic cities that you will love to experience. Just think of another destination that you've been thinking of exploring and we'll see what type of assignments we have there. From Boston to Austin, Orlando to San Francisco, we have exclusive travel nursing jobs all across the country! Our positions go fast, so call a Recruiter today!
Posted Date: 2020-12-31Cross Country NursesCambridgeMA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.