Nurse Manager - Labor And Delivery
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
Arlington , TX 76015
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:Manager of Labor and Delivery (RN)Location:
Based on years of experienceBenefits:
Yes, World-Class, Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401-K with Company Match up to 9%!
- (ESPP) Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Discount Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection Discount
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance options
- And much more!!
Full-time, permanent positionFacility Type:
432-Bed Full-Service Level II Trauma CenterDepartment:
28-Beds, 4300 deliveries per year. Average 12-16 deliveries per day. 70 FtesWorking on Level III designationReports To:
- The Labor/Delivery and OBED manager is responsible for the daily operations in the Labor/Delivery and OBED departments; to include the supervision, management and direction of the staff and clinical practice in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Women's and Children's, the manager will direct staff in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance within the departments.
- The manager is responsible for leadership of nursing personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff, interdisciplinary support teams, as well as patients and their families.
- Provides an optimal practice environment that ensures the delivery of quality patient care.
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing the patient care delivered to a designated population.
- Oversees the 24-hour operation of the patient care departments with accountability for leadership, overall fiscal management, staffing, planning, organizing and controlling in collaboration with department director.
- Role models proactive, collaborative working relationships across all hospital functions in an interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Develops programs, policies, procedures, and standards of care to ensure patient's care needs are assessed, evaluated, and met.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to mentor and coach nursing staff.
- Bachelors of Science, Nursing, (BSN), Required
- MSN, Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- BLS, Required
- NRP, Required
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum of 3 years nursing management experience in L&D in an acute care hospital environment.
- Minimum of 5 years RN experience in a Labor & Delivery and/or High-Risk Antepartum unit.
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.