Nurse Manager Of Perioperative/Pacu
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
Arlington , TX 76015
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:Nurse Manager of Perioperative/PACULocation:
Arlington, TXPosition Type:
Full-time, permanent position, M-F, no weekendsSalary:
Based on years of experienceSign On:
Yes, Case by CaseRelocation:
Yes, Case by CaseBenefits:
Yes, World Class, Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance 401K with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Programs, Flex Spending Account, Adoption Assistance, etc.Facility Type:
432-Bed Full-Service Level II Trauma CenterDepartment:
- Est#### of Inpatient Surgeries: 2,200
- Est#### of Outpatient Surgeries: 2,130
- Est#### of Total Surgeries: 4,330
- To direct and coordinate the departmental function and plan for the delivery of patient care while containing costs.
- To maintain working conditions which enhance the competence, autonomy and accountability of the employees on the unit.
- To ensure adherence to hospital and departmental business/strategic plan and to nursing procedures, standards and practices.
- As a member of the Medical Centers team, the employee makes a significant contribution to the public's perception of the hospital through patient care/treatment with consideration of the age/condition of the patient.
- Patient population served include pediatrics to geriatric adult.
- The employee performs additional tasks/activities as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science, Nursing, (BSN), Required
- MSN, Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- AHA-BLS, Required
- AHA-ACLS, Required
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Must have 3+ years of nurse management experience
- Experience at the level of staff nurse in Perioperative/PACU, preferably within the last 2 years.
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Our System was recently named to the list of Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the 10th year in a row!
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.