Nurse Manager Med/Surg Ortho/Trauma/Bariatrics/Surgical - (M-F, No Wknds)
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
Riverside , CA 92501
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:Manager of Med Sur
Riverside, CAPosition Type:
Full-time, permanent positionShift:
M-F, No weekendsSalary:
Based on experienceRelocation:
Yes, World-Class, Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Discount Programs, Wellness Programs, Adoption Assistance and much more!Facility Type:
478-bed, full-service acute care hospital, currently undergoing a large expansion!Department:
Med Surg (G5) Ortho/Trauma/Bariatrics/Surgical 35-Beds, 62 FTEs,Reports To:
- The Nurse Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for planning, supervising, and evaluating the care of patients to ensure comprehensive and continuous care for each patient/family in the unit and shift of responsibility. This involves management and responsibilities for diverse categories of personnel for patient care.
- The Nurse Manager position requires in-depth productivity management, knowledge of management principles, communication, teaching/learning principles, nursing practice, and the ability to apply nursing theories. Acceptance of the philosophy and policies of the nursing unit and of the institution are essential.
- The position requires skill in interpersonal communication, group dynamics, problem solving, delegation, interviewing, observation, counseling, and teaching.
- The Nurse Manager must evaluate personnel, assess environment, and determine priorities for care in order to plan, implement, and evaluate outcomes of care.
- The Nurse Manager must function effectively in stressful situations.
- BSN, Required or Currently enrolled, Required
- Master's Degree, Preferred
- CA Registered Nursing License, active and unencumbered
- National Certification, Preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum 2 year in an acute care management position, Required.
- MUST have Acute care hospital experience in hospital of similar size
- MUST have recent experience in Med Surg
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.