Nurse Director Of Women's Services
Healthcare Employment Partners
Charleston , WV 25325
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Women's Services
in Southwest WV, about an hour from Charleston, WV.
The responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Women's Services:
- Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Women's Services:
- This position oversees the operations of our OB/L&D/Nursery and Pediatrics departments.
- Plans, directs and coordinates all operational activities for areas of responsibility.
- Develops policies and procedures as well as the quality improvement programs for areas of responsibility. Develops the capital and operating budgets.
- Ensures areas of responsibility are appropriately staffed by hiring and retaining competent staff.
- As a member of the Hospitals management team makes a significant contribution to the public's perception of the hospital. Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Responsible for positive customer satisfaction results. responsible for ensuring compliancewith all applicable regulations and guidelines as set by federal, state, local and other agencies (i.e, JCAHO, Medicare, CMS).
- Facilitates positive productive relationships with physicians.
- Completion of a program for Registered Nurses with an appropriate degree in Nursing;BSN preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of West Virginia.
- Five (5) years of progressive nursing experience with two (2) years supervisory experience
About the Facility:
Located in the southwestern part of West Virginia, the city offers the best in family friendly living, surrounded by spectacular mountains, swirling rivers, and scenic countrysides. West Virginia is one of the top adventure destinations. World class whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, and hiking can be found right in our backyard. Enjoy all the benefits of a smaller city low crime, less congestion, and a friendly and relaxing environment. The community is also home to many recreational activities such as Hatfield McCoy ATV Trails, golfing, tennis, hiking, and much more. Camping, fishing, golfing, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, tennis, youth soccer leagues, and more
West Virginia has it all. The state is famous for its white water rafting and has always been considered the greatest hunting area east of the Mississippi. The nearby 4,000-acre Chief Logan State Park is one of the most visited in the state park system. The park offers a 25-site campground, modern restaurant, outdoor amphitheater, conference center and wildlife center. The recreation enthusiast can enjoy 18 miles of hiking trails, a swimming pool with water slide, tennis and miniature golf. Some trails are open for mountain bike enthusiasts.