Nurse Director Of Med Surg
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
West Hills , CA 91307
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Nurse Director of Med SurgLocation:
West Hills, CASalary:
Based on experienceBonus:
Yes, up to 15% of SalaryRelocation:
Yes, World-Class, Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401-K with match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Spending Account, Wellness Programs, Adoption Assistance and much more!Position Type:
Full-time, permanent positionFacility Type:
225-Bed Full Service Acute Care Hospital, newly expanded!Department:
Med SurgReports To:
- Manage and coordinate Med/Surg unit; direct and supervise functions and activities interpret policies, procedures, standards, regulations as is appropriate to personnel, medical staff, patients, public; perform nursing duties as needed.
- Direct, coordinate, and administer the operations and activities of the department in order to effectively achieve the organizations established goals; assess and evaluate care/services provided, staffing levels, competence and educational needs of all employees and effectively coordinate and control resources.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication and development and implementation of organizational and departmental policies/procedures; maintain an environment for continuous quality improvement and be responsive to organizational change and community needs.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN), Required
- Masters Degree in health-related field, Preferred
- California RN License, Active and Clear, REQUIRED (Must be a Nurse, no exceptions!)
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Acute Care Hospital Leadership Experience, Required
- Director Level Experience, Preferred. Candidates with 3+ years Manager Level experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3+ years acute hospital clinical nursing, Required
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.