Full Time: 4 days/week @ 10.5 hours/shift
Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job? An Emergency Department nurse might be the right fit for you! With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of our team.
As a member of the [type] team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits package available
- Opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the state
Must-Have Skills for the job:
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on and theory orientation/training in order to equip our nurses for success.
* Please note an RN with Arabic speaking skills is preferred, but not required.