Kansas City, Missouri (Rockhill)
In this role, youll be providing specialized nursing care in a hemodialysis unit. Youll be working in collaboration with all the clinic team members to ensure that each patient receives the highest quality and safest care.
In addition to making sure the dialysis machine, its alarms, and all products are prepped and meet quality standards, the dialysis RN will also monitor the patient during dialysis and communicate any issues or changes to the physician and patients family. You may also assist with training new hires, and will be collaborating with other members of the staff and renal team on a frequent basis.
Top Reasons to Love This Job
- Be part of a team committed to success for patients and staff
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family-like atmosphere
Top Must Haves for This Job
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 year RN experience required