Crownhills Enterprises Inc
Hagerstown , MD
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Western Maryland Hospital Center Nursing Job Responsibilities:
- The professional Nurse assigned to work at the Center shall:
- (1) Provide safe and appropriate nursing care to the patients of the Center, as assigned.
- (2) Perform all other duties in accordance with any written instructions per the Patient Care Plan.
- (3) Utilize the nursing process in providing safe, effective, and efficient nursing care.
- (4) Assess patient needs and problems in illness and health.
- (5) Consult with nursing staff and other team members at the Center regarding issues related to patient care.
- (6) Communicate clearly and understandably in English; both in writing and orally.
- (7) Utilize positive interpersonal skills.
- (8) Interact professionally with supervisors and staff at the Center
- (9) Document pertinent nursing observations, assessments, and interventions in patients progress notes on official chart in residence.
- (10) Assess and react appropriately to a crisis in a calm manner.
- (11) Carry out procedures for self-protection and for safety of patients who may pose danger to themselves or others. Assist with behavior management techniques as needed, abiding by all applicable guidelines.
- (12) Perform other related duties, as required.
- (13) Maintain a professional relationship with all individuals at the Center.
- (14) Display a neat and clean appearance, adhering to the WMHC Nursing Dress Code Policy.
- (15) All Nurses will attend Center Training at Western Maryland Hospital Center, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue Hagerstown, MD 21742. A specific date(s) will be established for in-house training.
- Licensed RN or LPN in state of Maryland
- Active CPR
Medical, Dental, and Vision
*Full time employees Eligible*