This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hiring need: North of Boston; Customer Success
Solution: SaaS proven to help employers reduce healthcare spend in a quantified manner, while also helping employee families who have children with special needs or elderly loved ones to be more effective navigating the agencies, paperwork, processes, etc. to identify and secure available services in a cost effective manner. Service is paid for by employers and is considered a benefit, giving the company a competitive advantage in attracting and keeping quality talent.
Employers and employees who take advantage of the service have proven to achieve greater productivity because employees are not stressed or distracted trying to navigate this complex system without such a resource.
Xtra Efforts client SaaS solution provides exceptional ROI by reducing healthcare costs, improving employee productivity, and helping with employee recruiting and retention.
- Unique, automated web/mobile technology, available 24x7x365 on any device
- Turnkey solution with virtually no maintenance and turnkey integration points
- Strategic data source for healthcare and employee engagement program design
- Full lifecycle solution for employees with children, teens and young adults, and elderly loved ones
- One-stop shop with live, dedicated expert support
- State-by-state calibration of regulations, timelines, processes and resources
- Solid funded, financially solid
- Accomplished leadership team
- Over 60 major corporations as clients, including Accenture, J&J, and Dell EMC
- 3-5 years of Customer Success experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable within the human resources SaaS technology segment
- Experience surpassing required performance metrics related to client adoption, renewals, and client satisfaction
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue objectives with Major Accounts
- Experience working with strategic channel partners AND enterprise accounts
- Possession of the following personal attributes required for success: Confidence, conviction, backbone, and sensitivity to thrive with demanding enterprise customers and strategic channel partners
- Sensitivity to deal with the nuances in interpreting customer or channel partner contract terms, i.e., required resources, timeframes, sequence of events, etc.
- Excellent in presenting to individuals, influencers, and executive-level decision makers
- Negotiating skills directed at win-win outcomes
- Superb at creating and developing long-term client relationships
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team environment
Compensation: Competitive salary plus bonus, meaningful equity
Company Culture: each individual is expected to make a major impact on the companys growth, and be praised and rewarded accordingly; strong work life balance, each team members personal interests and background are respected and appreciated