Assists members in ordering eyeglasses, uses computer to process orders, dispenses and fits eyeglasses and contacts under the supervision of a Licensed Optician. Provides prompt and courteous member service.
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00We're working on behalf of a premier healthcare facility in Orange County since 1968. The 167-bed hospital is a top performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, among other awards and distinctions. The hospital has an advanced bi-plane catheterization lab, robot-assisted surgery capabilities, an Orthopedic Destination Center, and the radiation oncology physician services are provided by UCLA Health. Outpatient services are provided in a colorful patient setting in their Total Care Pavilion and there will soon be nurse navigators to assist orthopedic and cancer patients. The hospital’s quality indicators reflect the hard work of physicians and staff. The hospital's awards and distinctions include an A on the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score, American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Gold+ Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure, American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Gold+ Performance Achievement Award for Stroke, American Stroke Association Target Stroke Honor Roll, and is a Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Center. <br />
Looking for an opportunity with a leader? We seek a Registered Nurse with CNOR certification and five (5) or more years of management experience for the role of <strong>Director of Perioperative Services</strong>. In this role you will assume 24-hour responsibility for Perioperative, Endoscopy, and Same Day Surgery Services. You will act as a liaison between the Medical Staff, Patient, Administration, Nursing Staff and other disciplines. You will be responsible for organizing, planning, directing, coordinating, and providing high quality, individualized patient care. These include overseeing the development and implementation of systems for evaluation of clinical competency of the nursing staff, helping to develop and update standards and policies, consultation of the nursing staff for complex nursing issues, providing pertinent continuing education for staff, mentoring of new staff, and Performance Improvement activities. <br />
Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Nursing and be licensed as an RN in the state of California. Preference given to candidates with an MSN. Must hold CNOR, ACLS, AHA BLS. Must have five (5) or more years of management experience in perioperative services. <br />
Excellent compensation and great benefits that include a 401(k) savings plan, income replacement, medical/vision/dental/life insurance after 31st day of employment, paid time off program, online educational program, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program, and an employee stock purchase plan. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a facility whose dedicated staff, highly-skilled physicians and surgeons, and advanced technology combine to make working there a personally-rewarding work environment. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says "Apply Now." Edge Recruitment SolutionsLos AlamitosCA
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Job Description
Health is everything. At CVS Health, we are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering costs and improving the quality of care. Millions of times a day, we're helping people on their path to better health— from advising patients on their prescriptions to helping them manage their chronic and specialty conditions. Because we're present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care. Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of our purpose as they deliver compassionate care to our millions of patients every day.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring Pharmacy Technicians who demonstrate our core values of Accountability, Caring, Collaboration,Innovation and Integrity in everything they do in our pharmacies every day. Whether you are new to working in pharmacies or are an experienced Pharmacy Technician, we have a place for you on our team to use your skills and talents to serve and care for our patients and customers.
The Pharmacy Technician position provides individuals with an opportunity to work in a leading retail pharmacy company and in a role that positively impacts the lives and health of others. You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Pharmacy Technicians take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
Success for incumbents in this role includes being able to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team's ability to promptly, safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations. If you like working in fast-paced environments and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
As a new Pharmacy Technician, you are required to complete an extensive CVS Pharmacy Technician Training Program as well as satisfy all registration, licensing and certification requirements according to your State's Board of Pharmacy guidelines. Your Pharmacy Technician duties will be restricted by your manager at first until you complete all necessary requirements. Once you satisfy all requirements and expand your Pharmacy Technician duties, you have the opportunity to continue to build your clinical, technical and insurance knowledge and expertise by leveraging available tools and training to build your pharmacy career.
Are you ready to help people on their path to better health? We are ready to have you join our team and help you on your career path to achieve your goals!
Please note in select markets the collective bargaining agreement rules regarding the Pharmacy Technician would apply.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
* Must be at least 16 years of age
* Licensure requirements vary by state
* Attention and Focus
o The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
* Customer Service Orientation
o Actively look for ways to help people, and do so in a friendly manner
o Notice and understand customers' reactions, and respond appropriately
* Communication Skills
o Use and understand verbal and written communication to interact with customers and colleagues
o Actively listening by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
* Mathematical Reasoning
o The ability to use math to solve a problem, such as calculating day's supply of a prescription
* Problem Resolution
o Is able to judge when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong; recognizing there is a problem
o Choosing the best course of action when faced with a complex situation with several available options
* Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
* Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving from one work area to another
* Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than whole hand or arm
* Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
* Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
* Stooping to a considerable degree and requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles
* Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed accurately
* Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
* Visual Acuity:
o The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts
* Occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs; exerting up to 30 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
* Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
* Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
* PTCB National Certification
* High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
CVS HealthLos AlamitosCA
VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00Summary
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award-winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
What's in it for you?
* $17 / hour
* DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
* Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers - As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
* An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
* Have 3 days off per week – we schedule our technicians to work 4-day work weeks
* Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
* Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary Responsibilities:
* Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception
* Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
* Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
* Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery
For more information, please click here
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
* Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
* Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs.
* Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
* High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
* Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
* Cable industry experience is a plus.
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians are required to have the following:
* Minimum 5'x5'x10' covered and secured area at technician residence.
* Computer with broadband internet.
* Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices.
* Dedicated off street parking at technician residence.
* Ground floor access for equipment (preferred).
Dish Network CorporationLos AlamitosCA