NOC Analyst / Help Desk Level 1
Charlotte , NC 28105
Posted 2 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Help Desk Level 1 professional with 2 years of experience to work on site in downtown Charlotte.This position provides first level contact for end users, answering the help desk phone line, logging service requests, and handling request for service. Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, with excellent written and verbal communications abilities required. This candidate will also be expected to communicate with clients and demonstrate excellent follow-up skills.
The Help Desk Technician Level 1 is responsible for providing the following services:
- Personal computer (Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX both physical and virtual) software and hardware support.
- Support desktop software applications.
- Networking support and network (wired and wireless) endpoint configuration and troubleshooting
- Multi-function print, copy, fax, and scanning hardware and software support
- Audio visual (AV) technology experienced is a huge plus!
- Audio/visual event support (Sound and video support)
- User training and guidance with operating systems, office productivity applications, information and data security
The candidate should be able to provide excellent customer service with ability to resolve various technical problems. A positive attitude and a willingness to help others is highly valued.
Microsoft, Apple, or A+, technical training and certifications required. Related associate or bachelors degree is highly desired.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.