This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To maintain pricing, stocking, and rotation of merchandise in the grocery department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in unloading the merchandise.
- Transport stock for storage to stock areas.
- Open cartons and price items (if needed) accurately.
- Keep store shelves fully stocked according to tag allocations.
- Assist in building store displays.
- Keep perishable merchandise rotated and pull out-of-code product as needed.
- Control level of damaged goods.
- Properly present assigned section prior to leaving at the end of scheduled work shift.
- Observe policies and procedures established for each department.
- Greet customers who come into the store and be observant.
- Maintain a neat appearance according to the company's dress code policy.
- Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintenance of price and protection program.
- Housekeeping of sales and back room areas.
- Assist with front-end service when needed.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to read and write to properly tag merchandise, maintain proper inventory level and ensure rotation of product.
- Ability to unload, transport, and place merchandise in specific areas.
- Ability to lift up to seventy (7