We have an immediate opening for a Physical Therapist (PT) candidate looking for a full time permanent position in a skilled nursing / sub acute facility. Contact us for more information regarding this position. Physical Therapist / PT
Graduate from accredited Physical Therapy / PT Program
Must possess current PT / Physical Therapist license in practicing state
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 5:33:28 PM2019-03-01T17:33<p>The Physical Therapist supervises and participates in the application of physical therapy techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with physical disabilities, injuries, or diseases.<br />
&bull; Must be a graduate of a BS or MS level course in physical therapy as accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.<br />
&bull; Must be licensed or registered (SC) under the statutes of the state in which the physical therapist will be practicing.<br />
&bull; One year&rsquo;s experience in a supervisory role preferred.<br />
&bull; An active member of the state and national Physical Therapy Association preferred.<br />
Performance Requirements:<br />
&bull; Able to transfer, lift and guard patients safely with appropriate assistance.<br />
&bull; Able to bend, stoop, squat and lift numerous times daily (70 &ndash; 80 lbs) in the care of patients and use of equipment.<br />
&bull; Able to carry out fine motor skills with manual dexterity.<br />
Infinity One HealthcareOrangeburgSC
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00This position offers a $7500 Welcome Bonus
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
We offer a unique employment package that includes:
* Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
* Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
* Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
* Flexible full-time, part-time and PRN positions.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Home Health Occupational Therapist, you will:
* Assess/screen patient's daily living/work-related skills and develop therapeutic retraining programs with measurable objectives. Administer and interpret diagnostic and prognostic tests of function to patients in their homes or other settings to assist the physician in evaluating the patient's level of function.
* Confer with the patient's physician and other health care team members and participate in development/revision of the Plan of Care Treatment.
* Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion and function or teach compensation measures.
* Review/expand the retraining programs in a manner consistent with the behavioral goals of each patient and within the guidelines of the rehabilitation program as a whole.
* Consult with other vocational team members, as appropriate, to develop and implement vocationally oriented plans consistent with the needs and capabilities of patients.
* Report patient status and progress to the physician, rehabilitation staff, Clinical Manager, patient and family members.
* Participate in care coordination and discharge planning activities and act as a resource to other health care personnel in meeting patient's needs.
* Design community reintegration activities to assist the client in the physical reconditioning effort, and/or the psychological adjustment and coordinate the plan with members of the interdisciplinary team.
* Recommend and/or design special adaptive equipment for clients to improve residence or working environments or improve their participation in the rehabilitation program and/or community.
* Design/train staff and family members to carry out the retraining program including dressing, feeding, grooming and hygiene skills, participate in team and family educational meetings.
* Coordinate/oversee/supervise/instruct and evaluates Occupational Therapy Assistant and Home Health Aide performance in implementing occupational therapy services.
* Accurately and thoroughly document patients' care observations, interventions and evaluation on the day services are rendered. Ensure that interim (verbal) orders received from the physician are accurately documented and implemented. Submit evaluation, treatment plans and discharge summary to the supervisor and care management staff.
* Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
* A minimum of six months occupational therapy experience preferred
* Home Health experience a plus
* Current and unrestricted OT licensure
* Current CPR certification
* Good organizational and communication skills
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME
Keywords: Acute care, ADL, ADLs, ALF, BLS, case management, case manager, clinical, clinic, clinical rotation, geriatric, geriatrics, Healthcare, health care, hand therapy, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, inpatient, inpatient OT, inpatient O.T., inpatient occupational therapist, inpatient therapist, licensed therapist, licensed OT, licensed O.T., licensed occupational therapist, modalities, OT, O.T., OTR, O.T.R., OTL, O.T.L., occupational therapist, occupational therapy, medical, medical care, therapist, therapy Care Manager, therapy case manager, therapy case management, therapy Job, therapy Jobs, OT job, OT jobs, O.T. job, O.T. jobs, occupational therapy job, occupational therapy jobs, occupational therapist job, occupational therapist jobs, Oasis, outpatient, outpatient clinic, out patient, outpatient rehab, outpatient OT, outpatient O.T., outpatient therapist, outpatient occupational therapy, outpatient occupational therapist, PRN, PDM, rehab, rehab OT, rehab O.T., rehab occupational therapist, rehab setting, rehabilitative, therapeutic, skilled visit, SNF, subacute, sub acute, post acute, therapy, travel OT, travel O.T., travel therapist, travel occupational therapist, traveling OT, traveling O.T., traveling occupational therapist ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Gentiva Health Services, Inc.OrangeburgSC
VIEW JOBS11/19/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-17T00:00Hospital Services (Acute) Registered Nurse Orangeburg SC
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life to patients in an Acute Hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients.
What you can expect:
* 1:1 Patient Care. Deliver acute hemodialysis to in-patients with chronic kidney disease, as well as patients with acute kidney injury (AKI) and transplant. Average Patient to Nurse Ratio is 2:1 or 1:1.
* Patient education. Whether this is the first or a blip in their chronic treatment, our RNs are experts in educating our patients and families.
* Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
* Not just hemodialysis. Acute RNs may deliver nephrology care across multiple renal therapies: peritoneal, continuous renal replacement and apheresis.
* Expect the unexpected. When you walk in the door each day you don't know what patients you might have, their condition, when you will get them or when you will be done for the day.
* Autonomy in a Hospital Setting. Deliver dialysis to patients at a particular hospital or group of hospitals and become an integral part of their team and ours. As a teammate in an acute setting you work on your own almost all of the time. Each day you assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critical patients. Our Hospital Services group performs 1.1M treatments annually.
* Schedule. No two days are ever the same for an acute dialysis nurse - long days and on call are required. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs. Must be in commutable distance based on on-call requirements.
* The Gold Seal. As an Ambulatory Health Care accredited provider, DaVita is following and meeting the highest standards of care, providing care in line with the highest industry standards according to The Joint Commission. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
You Must Have (aka. Requirements):
* Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing.
* Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
* Physical Requirement: nurses often have to push/pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
* Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
* Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic setting
* Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience preferred
* Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN) preferred
Nurses: if this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on our DaVita Careers Facebook page.