New Home Sales Associate
New Home Star
Boise , ID 83701
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our vision is to build the best new home sales company in the world and we mean it. New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that provides builders with the look and feel of their own in-house sales team but with all the proven systems and processes of our national organization. At New Home Star, its our mission to sell more homes more profitably for our builder partners while also creating excellent careers for our people. With training unmatched by any competitor, we equip you with all of the tools and resources needed to exceed sales goals and grow your career. New Home Star is seeking a well-educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales professional to join our team as a New Home Sales Associate.
As you work to complete your application and research New Home Star, we highly encourage you to visit and follow us on our numerous social media platforms to learn more about our award-winning culture and engage with our current team members!
New Home Star
- Staff the model home during all hours of operation, including weekends, provide exceptional customer service, and educate customers on the homebuilding/buying process to any visitors.
- Maintain sales office, model home, and community appearance.
- Drive traffic through marketing initiatives to generate adequate traffic and sales in an effort to exceed company sales goals.
- Create grassroots marketing efforts in order to grow brand awareness with the local realtor community as well as potential homeowners.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team in order to meet given sales goals.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary sales enablement platform as well as in person.
- Create and present quarterly business plans to our builder partners.
- Must have weekend availability, as many of our sales happen on Saturday and Sunday.
- Current real estate license is required in the state of operation.
- Reliable transportation throughout your work day in order to have the ability to drive to potential homesites as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional business role.
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking skills are a necessity to be successful in this role.
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role is preferred.
- New home sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Partnership with National Association of Workplace Programs (NAWP) to offer easy access to medical, dental, vision, accident, and critical illness insurance. Additionally, this partnership allows quick access to life insurance as well as personal retirement plans; and much MORE!
- Embrace Independence Program available to all Sales Associates to encourage you to take care of yourself and your family both physically and financially.
- Uncapped commission structure so there is never a limit on your annual earning potential.
- Desktop and mobile access to New Home Connect, our proprietary sales enablement platform to help you learn, train, and succeed in your sales career.
- 24/7 access to a robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to assist with all types of personal and professional matters such as financial planning, childcare, and even mental health.
- Opportunities for growth along our clearly defined Career Path, including mentorship and leadership development programs to help you achieve all of your professional goals.
- Allowed time away from the model home for volunteer opportunities through New Home Stars Giving Every Moment (GEM) program.