Network Support Technician 3
G3 Innovative Solutions, LLC
Washington , DC 20001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.Job Description:
G3 Innovative Solutions is seekinga Network Support Technician Level 3. Candidatefor the design and development of Unified Communications systems.Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides expert level analysis of voice, video, and integration with data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgradingoperating systems and protocol suites.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems for user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- May perform network administration duties.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Meet with various customers to determine strategic video and telephony needs.
- Maintain proper documentation of systems configurations, to include drawings and standard operating procedures
- Review reports and logs for problems and identify appropriate solutions to include developing work flow for lower tier support levels
- Provide primary and backup support in maintenance of Video and UC hardware and software.
- Administration of Linux and Windows Operating systems as it relates to UC architecture.Strong analytical, reasoning, organization, time management and problem solving skills. Ability to meet strict deadlines.Must have experience with:Cisco Voice, chat, and Video collaboration systems, Microsoft Skype and interconnect with Cisco systems
- Experience in Voice and Video Engineering, Infrastructure including Design, Maintenance, Support, Deployment, Implementation, Systems Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge in Cisco Unified Communications Systems, CUCM- Cisco Unified Communication Manager- Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Call Manager, CiscoVoice DR, VoIP, Voice Engineering, Video Conferencing and Collaborative Tools, integrating video into Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Prime Collaboration Cisco Voice and Video Collaboration Systems, Cisco Voice Cluster, Cisco Voice DR.
- Experience with Cisco Data Networking switching and routing but expertise is in Voice, VoIP, and DVTC
- QoS Quality of Service
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Streaming Video
- Tandberg and Cisco Video devices including end points and Mutli-point Control Units (MCU)s.
- UCCX- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- UCCE- Cisco Unified Customer Contact Enterprise
- CUCME- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Requires an IAT II Certification.
- One of the following certifications :Cisco CCIE Collaboration, CCNP Voice- Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice, CCNA Voice- Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice, CCVP- Cisco Certified VoiceProfessional
Compensation: $70,000 to $85,000 AnnuallyBenefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and moreEmployment Type: Full-TimeClearance(Required)
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.