Network Specialist Job Description: Looking for qualified candidates with Cisco ASA firewall and Nexus knowledge. This will be for a project that will last about two years. The primary function for these candidates will be working with our server team and creating firewall rules for them as they stand-up new servers and migrate others. There could be VLAN creations needed on the Nexus gear as well depending on the situation. Details: Manager Notes:
Working on aWindows 10 Server upgrade project to stand up servers and build rules around the firewalls so the servers can talk to each other.
Will work on ASA Firewall changes and ACL changes and ACL rule updates
Validate packet captures
Create VLans and IP Networks
Must be knowledgeable of Nexus 7K
Strong experience with ASA Firewalls and writing rules around them
CCNA is preferred
Will have access to five different servers to create new rules for ACL so servers can talk to each other and be able to get on to the internet
Experience with NAT-Network Address Translation
Experience with Firewall Context
3 different layers for firewalls
Must have strong command line (CLI) experience
Requirements: ASA Firewalls and Nexus or Catalyst switching 7+ years and prefer a CCNA or CCNP certification Education/ Knowledge / Certs
VIEW JOBS12/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-02T00:00PC Support/Wireless Network Specialist
Applied Concepts, Inc., the industry leader in police traffic radar, is seeking an honest, mature and career-oriented PC SUPPORT/WIRELESS NETWORK SPECIALIST to work in the Applied Concepts, Inc. offices in Richardson, Texas and at various customer locations. The position requires up to 50% travel.
Applied Concepts, Inc., is a Richardson, Texas based electronics company, with 150 employees, specializing in Radar and Lidar speed measurement products and police video products. We were founded in 1977 and design, build, and sell all of our own products worldwide.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that can join our new CopTrax Video Product Team to help configure, install, and troubleshoot our new CopTrax PC Video system that is installed on touchscreen semi-rugged laptops in Police Vehicles. The CopTrax system uploads police video wirelessly, using 3G, 4G and WiFi technology to Microsoft Cloud Servers. We will expect you to help continue the company's tradition of being the sales and customer service leader in our marketplace.
We will be particularly interested if:
* You have a small company background and are used to "wearing many hats"
* You have a great attention to detail and enjoy working under deadlines
* You are a people person and can succeed working with others
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the PC SUPPORT/WIRELESS NETWORK SPECIALIST will have the responsibility of configuring, installing and troubleshooting our new CopTrax PC Video system. In addition to both factory and field PC software installation and imaging, driver installation and troubleshooting, the position will provide user computer help desk support and provide software and hardware training for end users.
If you have 3-4 years of PC hardware and software support experience and have proven skills in these areas please read on.
* Factory Equipment Configuration - Factory PC software installation and imaging, driver installation, and troubleshooting. This includes semi-rugged and rugged XP and Windows touchscreen computers. The CopTrax PC system uses USB Cameras, GPS, Wifi, 3G, and 4G accessories and drivers.
* On-Site Equipment Configuration – Customer On-Site PC software installation and imaging, driver installation, and troubleshooting. This includes semi-rugged and rugged XP and Windows computers. The system uses GPS, Wifi, 3G, and 4G accessories and software.
* Work directly with customer's IT organizations and/or with end users - to insure seamless integration of hardware and software into the customer's networks and/or to cloud storage.
* Help Desk Support - Responsible for IT support of our Law Enforcement end-users. This includes help desk functions and end-user support on the hardware and software used in the CopTrax In-Car-Video System described above.
* IT Procedures Documentation - Document the system, IT procedures, and practices for all hardware and software applications in use.
* Experience with IIS7
* Experience with SQL Server or SQL Server Express
* Experience with Windows Serer 2008 R2
* Experience with Remote Access
* Experience with remote support
* Experience with IIS7
* Experience with SQL Server or SQL Server Express
* Two year college degree (minimum)
* 3-4 years of practical experience
* Strong communication skills
* Pass a drug screening test
* Great Job Satisfaction
* Salary: Based on experience
* Extensive Product Training
Company website: www.stalkerradar.com
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Contract Specialist is responsible for managing administrative tasks aligned with the SNF contracting process for all lines of business, as well as providing internal support to the TX Network Team. The Contract Specialist will submit contracts requests, support critical reviews to ensure demographic, credentialing and contract accuracy prior to submission. The Contract Specialist will maintain the TX SNF database. The Contract Specialist will also be accountable to manage planned contracting efforts for all the SNFs included in the annual Unit Cost Reporting Tool contract plan. They will also be a key resource to the TX Network team regarding contracting status and any demographic changes. Attention to detail, problem solving, and establishing and maintaining strong business relationships are crucial for success in this role.
If you are located in Richardson, TX, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
* Build and maintain relationships with the Corporate Contract team to ensure successful contracting work flow
* Work with SNF partners to gather all required documents needed to prepare and execute the contract.
* Maintain the TX SNF database with all demographic updates and notes on contracting status
* Manage SNF contracts including validation of demographics, credentialing and system accuracy prior to submitting contract requests
* Manage the overall contracting flow with timely follow-up so contracts get completed in a timely fashion
* Minimize contracting and claim rework associated with incorrect SNF contract submission
* Experience with Medicare, Commercial and Medicaid will be of value in this role
* Support review of the monthly and annual directory reviews
* Use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
* Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
* Any other projects or duties as assigned
* Undergraduate degree or related experience
* 3 years of experience in a network data management related role in a managed care environment, such as contracting, credentialing or provider data analysis
* Intermediate proficiency with MS Office suite including Word and Excel
* Strong customer service skills
* Knowledge of claims processing systems and guidelines
* 2 years of experience working with reporting tools and generating effective reports
* 2 years of experience with claims processing, resolution or recovery
* Experience using Emptoris, NDB, Cosmos and/or CSP Facets and Sharepoints
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
* Strong interpersonal skills, establishing rapport and working well with others
* High level of comfort working in many different programs and systems
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
* All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: nursing home plans, contracts, SNF, operations, Medicare and Retirement, provider relations
Unitedhealth Group Inc.RichardsonTX
VIEW JOBS12/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-13T00:00Job ID: EMO-1029704 Description:
Fresh Grads and Newly Emerging Health Care Workforce - we have an opportunity located in Richardson, TX just for you. This position is responsible for providing support to the provider contracting process ensuring strategic coverage of providers and provider recruitment. Develop knowledge of products, contracting language and negotiations skills. Responsibilities include small to mid-size contract negotiations for small hospitals, physicians and physician groups, including single case rate negotiations. Developing and maintaining relationships with providers. This role will also provide support for complex hospital and physician contracting activities.
* Bachelor Degree OR 4 years managed care operations experience handling independent work.
* Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Verbal and written communication skills, organizational and planning skills.
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office suite..
* Analytical skills.
* Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory, including overnight stays.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor Degree in Business or Health Care.
* Project management skills, ability to meet deadlines.
* Motivated and Interested in supporting contracting activities across multiple teams.
* Bilingual - Spanish / English
This position is located in Richardson, TX.
Relocation is not provided at this time.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise General Health Care Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - RichardsonHcscRichardsonTX