Network Solutions Engineer
Phoenix , AZ
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
EVOTEK is North America's premier enabler of digital business with a focus on innovation. With technology offerings in data center and cloud, EVOTEK is uniquely equipped to enable customers with the industry shift from traditional IT computing to secure multi-cloud. With services practices in cybersecurity, mobility, platform engineering and AIOps, EVOTEK is moving up the value chain, closer to the part of digital business that matters most. EVOTEK was named to Inc. Magazines Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2020. For five consecutive years, from 2016-2020, EVOTEK was listed in The San Diego Business Journal's Best Places to Work and recognized in CRN's Solution Provider 500 list, CRN's Next-Generation 250 list, CRNs Triple Crown and highlighted as CRN's Top 150 Growth Companies, holding the #1 spot in 2017 as the fastest growing system integrator in the country. In 2020, EVOTEK was named to the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
- Develop high-level technical solutions and present to customers (Hardware, Software, Licensing, Professional Services)
- Collect business and technical requirements
- Complete end-to-end, full lifecycle network designs
- Drive whiteboard conversations
- Craft customer facing presentations
- Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Generate hardware configurations (BoM)
- Write statements of work (SoW) and develop Professional Service pricing
- Ability to self-pace and self-set direction in a team environment to drive business
- Work with Account Executive/Extended Sales Teams to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
- Maintain and develop technical and technology specific skill sets and certification
- 15+ years of experience, which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in enterprise class network and security solutions.
- One or more of the following certifications: CCNA/CCDA/CCNP and other non-Cisco certifications are highly preferred.
- Experience in a Value Added Reseller (VAR) environment also preferred
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following is highly preferred:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, etc.)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, F5, Netscaler)
- IDS/IPS solutions (Cisco, Tipping Point, etc. are optional)
- Authentication solutions including Cisco ACS and RSA
- SDN solutions
- SDWAN solutions such as Cisco Viptela, Citrix Netscaler, Meraki, etc
- Palo Alto NGFW (preferred)
A successful Solutions Architect will be able to demonstrate technical and design expertise based on past/present experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration. Experience working as a consultant or network architect is desirable.
- Strong company culture
- Competitive compensation;
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- Flexible PTO policy;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVOTEK believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.