Wichita , KS 67202
Posted 2 weeks ago
At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on empowering people to thrive. We proudly work to provide an extraordinary customer experience to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are seeking a Network Manager to join our team in Wichita, KS. This role is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing of complex administrative, technical, and professional work within the technology bank function. As Network Manager, you will be responsible for data center operations, program development, hardware, software and network management and team leadership.
A successful candidate will have:
- Ability to communicate change and build commitment to organizational goals
- Problem resolution and analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Initiative and strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with Emprise associates, external partners, and professional contacts
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
- Attitude and aptitude to engage in continuous improvement
Essential functions of the role:
- Manage the day to day data center operations
- Ability to communicate to bank executives regarding technology risk and capabilities
- Keep up to date on technology trends, risks, and operations to strategically align technology with overall company strategy
- Demonstrate working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot applicable systems, infrastructure, and environment. Familiarity with cloud security and architecture
- Establish practices that enable early detection and prevention of system, hardware, and software issues or failures
- Ensure appropriate security controls are developed and implemented and assess the adequacy of controls upon implementation
- Provide leadership and significant contributions as a key member of technology leadership
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and proactive solutions
- Assess, approve, and administer all hardware and software purchases, upgrades, or changes
- Complete due diligence and negotiate with vendors, outsourced service providers and contractors to secure network products and service in support of profitability
- Build and continually develop a high-level functioning and resourceful staff, establish data center goals where applicable and communicate objectives, and create an environment that motivates employees to achieve goals
- Provide accurate and timely communication regarding technology issues
- Other duties as aligned with the responsibilities of the job
Emprise Bank remains committed to the health and well-being of our employees, candidates, customers and communities. We have implemented the following measures to do our part as an employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers
- Maintaining social distance by limiting the number of customers in our lobbies
- Physical barriers for added protection
- Additional sanitation stations available for customer use
- Innovative digitized customer touch points to reduce in person contacts
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years related work experience, OR level of education that, together with industry experience, enables the applicant to meet the requirements of the job
- 3+ years team management experience in a technical environment required
- Network security experience preferred
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
Emprise Bank employees will tell you:
I am valued and appreciated.
"I am trusted with responsibility."
"There is constant recognition for a job well done."
I work reasonable hours that let me get home to my family every night.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.emprisebank.com.
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.