Vultr Holdings, Llc.
West Palm Beach , FL 33401
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our powerful network needs talented fast paced engineers, like you! We're growing quickly and need your help to commission new TOR switches, troubleshoot 10G, 25G, 40G and 100G Ethernet, support customers, and much more!
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship (e.g., new H-1B visa sponsorship or transfer of existing H-1B visa). All applicants for this position must have current and permanent legal authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Comprehensive experience with practical Internet routing using eBGP
- Has extensive experience with eBGP, iBGP, and OSPF
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of LAN technologies and topologies, including VLANs, 802.1Q, 802.3ad, and LACP
- Has a working knowledge of logical network services (DNS, DHCP, NTP, etc.)
- Capable of working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Delivers comprehensive technical assessments on proposed solutions
- Able to interface with upstream providers and facility management
- Experience with fiber optics and troubleshooting interface errors, etc.
- Willing to be on-call as required to address high priority/emergency situations
- Experience with JUNOS
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Flexible work schedule to support 2nd shift and/or weekends
- 4+ years experience with data center network administration
- Experience with Linux/Unix
Other Pluses include
- Juniper certification
- Experience with Cumulus Network OS
- Demonstrable Advanced *nix SysAdmin experience
- Demonstrable Brocade/Foundry equipment experience (FastIron, TurboIron, NetIron)
- Development or Shell scripting experience
Work out of our newest office in West Palm Beach! We are staffed 24/7/365 so flexible working hours are available. Coffee and beverages are always fully stocked and lunch is catered weekly. Once eligible, your employment includes Medical insurance (individual) and a 401k plan with matching of up to 3% of your contribution!