VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Job Description
#WeBuildItAll! #WeBuildNetworks! #GrowYourBusiness!
From in-home delivery with assembly and installation services to in-store retail assembly: Assemblers Incorporated is the Nation's #1 provider of assembly services and we are GROWING!
Grow with us and expand your business with Assemblers, Inc. as a Sub-Contractor Network Partner!!!
We offer flexible scheduling, independent work environments, and an opportunity for business development and retail partnerships. We are looking for energetic, customer service driven, sub-contracting companies and individuals who thrive in delivering the ultimate in-home White Glove Customer Service experience!
We Deliver and Assemble:
* Basketball Goals
* Fitness Equipment
* Indoor / Outdoor Furniture
* And much more!
* Opportunities to add to your book of business
* Major National Retail Partner Introductions
* Competitive Pay
* And much more!
The position of In-Home Sub Contractor is a 1099 position that performs residential delivery, assembly and/or service jobs as needed in the designated geographic area assigned.
* Complete residential delivery and/or assembly jobs, service calls, and pm services.
* Report required information to the National Field Support Center, via the queue, as prescribed.
* Ensure helpers are available for any jobs requiring two or more people.
* Drive sales through customer service, adhere to company programs, and meet customer expectations.
* Uphold company standards and procedures.
* Travel to multiple customer locations to perform jobs or to pick up merchandise.
* Complete invoice for billing purposes/daily payment processing.
* Attend all required conference calls.
* 2 years of related management or industry related experience.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* General skills in MS Office.
* Valid driver's license.
* Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Ability to provide an acceptable background.
* Ability to pass a drug screen.
Piece Work Commission/1099
VIEW JOBS11/3/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-01T00:00When you join the Banner Staffing Services, you join a team that puts patients first. You'll see several ways you can make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems and help make our patients' lives easier. The future of health care starts here.
As the internal staffing (registry) provider for Banner Health, Banner Staffing Services (BSS) provides opportunities within one of the country's leading health systems. The BSS team is dedicated to providing personal attention and professional support for its employees. Registry opportunities are a great way to market your skills within Banner Health. As a BSS employee, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular full-time or part-time opportunities within Banner Health.
In addition, registry employment through BSS offers:
* Competitive wages
* Paid orientation
* Flexible Schedules (select positions)
* Fewer Shifts Cancelled
* Weekly pay
* 403(b) Pre-tax retirement plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee wellness program
* Discount Entertainment tickets
* Restaurant/Shopping discounts
* Auto Purchase Plan
BSS Registry positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered. BSS requires: Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education).
About Banner Staffing Service AZ
Supporting Banner Health, Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. In addition, Staffing Services provides the best training in the business, so you can hit the ground running as you enjoy unequaled clinical variety, professional flexibility and lifestyle choices. We provide registry and travel assignments throughout the western United States. The registry allows you to create your own schedule by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital, home care and primary care settings. Banner Travel offers short-term assignments of three twelve-hour shifts per week. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we offer training in the country's most advanced simulation center. You will also enjoy the stability only an organization as large and successful as Banner Health can offer.
About Banner Health
Banner Health is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to make health care easier, so life can be better. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Banner Health help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.
This position provides file maintenance of the provider database. Ensures accuracy of high volume data and maintenance of provider demographic and contract files. Interprets provider contractual language and interprets guidelines. Maintains proper record keeping of all system support files.
Maintains current and validated provider demographics, networks, tax identification, 1099 data, Medicare certification and NPI data in the system with a high level of accuracy and meeting minimum productivity requirements.
Provides information to appropriate personnel in regard to changes and updates in system support files.
Assist in education of providers, hospitals and the internal and external staff on demographic and network data requirements.
Identifies, assists, and resolves managed care issues concerning claims, contract interpretation, eligibility and general provider demographic operational issues.
May communicate with network providers and staff and inform them of any operational, procedural, and contractual changes and updates.
Assists internal departments in resolving provider and member appeals pertaining to the physician, ancillary providers and hospital network arrangements and plan contracts.
Maintains accurate and current provider information and provides system support in provider network development.
Assists with reporting network development needs in various geographic regions. Completes managed care contracts updates in the Impact system for payors and providers. Creates and processes required provider statistics and reporting.
Strong knowledge and understanding of healthcare planning as normally demonstrated through a minimum of one year of provider network planning and/or process management or operations experience.
Requires strong Excel knowledge, ability to analyze statistical data, and the ability to work on a variety of projects in an organized fashion. Must possess a strong knowledge of business and/or healthcare as normally obtained through provider relations experience or healthcare provider file maintenance experience.
Must have an understanding of managed care reimbursement strategies and methodologies for physicians, hospitals and ancillary providers. Must be able to communicate effectively with others by speaking, reading, and writing.
Bachelors degree in business, healthcare administration, or related field. One year of medical claims auditing and or provider data demographic processing experience and an understanding of medical terminology and knowledge of CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
VIEW JOBS10/24/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-22T00:00Requisition ID 126169BR Date updated 10/23/2018
This position is a multi-level position Sr. Network Technologist I –G08 or Sr. Network Technologist II – G09 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.
Must have an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET security clearance
Provide IT Network Engineering in a secure classified environments supporting critical Raytheon Programs. This Engineer works to implement, support and maintain critical networking devices such as switches, routers, firewalls and type 1 encryption devices. Working as a team member in a fast paced technological environment. Help develop and implement new technologies based upon industry best practices. Use troubleshooting techniques to resolve technical problems at a high scope and complexity to include the integration of hardware and operating systems (OS). Work across IT functions to standardize processes and procedures. Work with Cyber security professionals to maintain security compliance requirements. Provide documentation and training on advanced IT processes and procedures. Be a mentor to junior team members.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Upgrade existing Cisco Network hardware and software, such as switches, routers, firewalls and encryption devices.
* Maintain and monitor network performance and manage infrastructure to assure high level of capability and effectiveness.
* Day to day maintenance of network hardware, VLAN configuration, port channels, etc.
* Work with program engineers to help resolve networking problems in tactical environments.
* Propose solutions to management to ensure all network requirements are met based on future needs and propose innovative and cost saving solutions where appropriate.
* Integrate and partner with customer to assist in deriving solutions to complex network infrastructure problems.
* Respond to user requests via online service request tracking system.
* Ensure Information Assurance compliance for network hardware and software.
* Assist in the overall performance and capability of technical team through mentoring and knowledge sharing.
* Candidate must have a solid background supporting classified IT networks.
* Bachelor's degree in IT or STEM related degree field and 4+ years of related IT networking experience or equivalent experience or a MS in IT or STEM degree and 2 years of related experience
* An active DoD Secret Clearance .
* Ability to obtain required Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification) within 6 months of hire date.
* Solid working experience with Cisco and General Dynamics networking products and software.
* Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with the following: IAVA, STIGs and government network security requirements to meet new RMF standards.
* Prior experience with network troubleshooting tools, Wireshark, snoop, TCPDump, etc.
* Experience with Network encryption devices.
* Familiar with TCP/IP, switches, firewalls, routers, and their basic operations.
* Knowledge and experience using Information Technology project lifecycle.
* Develop solutions and documentation to a variety of technical problems.
* Ability to lead special projects and manage resources.
* Ability to train others in standard IT processes and procedures.
* Able to lift 15 pounds.
* Systems are operational 24x7 and occasionally require work effort beyond standard work hours.
* Position may require some travel.
* Active Department of Defense (DoD) TOP SECRET/SSBI security clearance.
* Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140 / 8570 Certification requirements (CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent certification and an Operating System Certification.
* Direct working experience with NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, and/or DoD/RMF.
* Experience in Project Leadership, Management, or Project management in an IT domain.
* Desire and ability to work as a contributing team member.
* Effective customer and communications skills.
* Ability to work under time constraints, self-starter, customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments.
* Organizational skills to include: attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask.
* Familiarity with Classified Computing and Information Assurance best practices.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Strong teaming skills.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Secret - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
AZ - Tucson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.