Network And Threat Security Specialist (Ntss) - Mid Level
Clear Ridge Defense
Fort George G Meade , MD 20755
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Only Applicants with the required clearance level will be reviewed for these openings
Clear Ridge is looking for Network Threat Support Specialist who will perform analysis to support cyber operation. The NTSS will serve as a member of a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. They will also collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
The candidate will be responsible for Cyber activity tracking to include intrusion analysis, intent, damage assessment and attack characterization for the purpose of network defense and attribution. Demonstrating ability to identify network vulnerabilities for access purposes. Reporting experience and fluency in reporting vehicles. (Grapevine, etc.) Developing techniques for the identification and analysis of anomalous activity.
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent military training with 6 years of related experience
- Experience in network and vulnerability analysis within the DoD/IC.
- Experienced in the following Tools/Databases: Grapevine, Wireshark, IDA Pro, WinHex, Encase or OLLY Dbg
- 4+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Understanding & experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
- Understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
- Has one or more of the following certifications: GCFIH, CNDA, DoD Forensic Examiner and/or Network Intrusion Analyst, Security+, SSCP, Cisco CCNA (and other Cisco related network certs), Network +, CISSP,GSEC, GCIA, GPEN, GCFW, GCFA
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- BA or BS degree
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazines #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.