Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sweetwater Technology Services, Inc.
Rock Springs , WY 82901
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Seeking talented, hardworking individual who is knowledgeable in the IT industry, but enjoys a challenge and a fast-paced working environment. Need a fast learner who can work and troubleshoot a wide range of projects without requiring assistance including Servers, Networking, Cisco IOS, VOIP phone systems and more. The ideal candidate is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of both customer-facing and internal systems as well as providing technical assistance to team members with system and network requests. We are an energetic company with a friendly work environment.
Provide Network IT Support of IT related projects. Perform bids and oversee large client projects, assist, train and work with other technicians to ensure all IT needs of customers are met to the fullest.
- Primary duty is to provide Networking& Telephony services to clients, you may assist other techs and train when needed
- Behave as leader for other Technicians, provide, training and assistance when needed. Check tickets, make updates, ensure technicians have the tools and skills needed to successfully perform their job duties.
- Oversee estimates and technical work for IT related projects including computers, servers, printers, networking devices, phone systems and other client needs utilizing other technicians when possible.
- Provide status updates on tickets including links, price quotes and other info, ensure tasks are completed in timely manner. Use helpdesk system to track tickets and update status and assign to different technicians.
- Create appropriate documentation and recommend management with recommendations for new policies or ideas to improve business operations.
- Visit and report regularly to our customers. Receive feedback on customer service and other technicians, resolve any issues if possible. Monitor and provide updates on client services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure automation processes are being deployed effectively and clients are receiving reports and information regarding the tasks being completed.
- Oversee IT infrastructure at local office and make suggestions to management when needed.
- Promotes business positively to attract new customers, work with Account Manager to attract new business and assist sales visits by answering client IT related questions.
- Lead other employees by example by following and enforcing policies. For example, be on time to work, dressed properly, update service tickets, track time, perform work duties.
- Be willing to stay up to date on changing technologies, learn and offer new products and services as applicable to our clients.
At least 5 years of networking and/or server experience. CCNA preferred.
Candidate must be eligible to work in U.S.A. Please do not apply if sponsorship is required.
Position is located in Rock Springs, WY.
Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401K, Medical, Bonuses