Network Administrator - Hammonton, NJ
Two95 International Inc.
Hammonton , NJ 08037
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Network Administrator
Position Contract (6+ Months)
Location Hammonton, NJ
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
Required Skills and Duties:
- 7 + years with Cisco CUCM/UCCX support.
- 7+ years of experience with monitoring products such as Solarwinds
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise storage
- 7+ years and LAN/WAN administration
- Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Designs, configures, tests and provides level 3/4 support for internal and/or external networks and system components.
- Develops and maintains Cisco CUCM/UCCX phone systems and all associated voice components, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshoots technical issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan.
- Strong hands on working experience with network and Cisco systems hardware
- Microsoft Active Directory administration, group policy and ADFS maintenance.
- Strong hands on experience and familiarity with Cisco-based network hardware, software, protocols and configurations.
- Experience with disaster recovery processes and procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot the SJI heterogeneous IT environment that includes Windows, Linux, Android and MAC operating systems.
- Administrate Active Directory and all associated components including ADFS.
- Maintain and troubleshoot VMware, and Citrix (ZenApp, ZenDesktop) virtual environments.
- Administrate the SJI storage environment (Pure storage)
- Lead infrastructure technical projects according to approved budgets and schedules.
- Level 3/4 support on all trouble tickets related to OS and Infrastructure.
- Provide after-hours critical support as required.
- Higher Level Network Certifications (CCNA/CCNP or equivalent) a Plus
- CCNA/CCNP Voice Certification a plus.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!